Monday, May 26, 2014

"...I KNOW THAT THESE THINGS ARE TRUE BECAUSE THE LORD GOD HAS MADE THEM KNOWN UNTO ME..."

FAMILY! 
My heart is so full of joy! WOW I can't even believe it. There are so many things that I am sure I made mistakes in this week and so many things I am sure I could have done better...HOWEVER….. I am still so happy. It is because of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love Him and I love my Heavenly Father with ALL my heart!
This past week we were asked, "Does the Lord love you? What is evidence of that? Do you love the Lord? What is evidence of that?" This eternal happiness is because my Heavenly Father loves me.

Heiner Family! You won’t believe it...this family is incredible! We walk up to the door, Sister Iverson takes a look at the suburban with 8 people stickers....We shout...IT’S A FAMILY! They were recently attending another ward with another member family, the kids were involved in young women's and young men's and the mother LOVED it. However they had to stop attending for some time and the kids were upset. They are so loving toward one another, and they are so happy and they want to find a church that is centered on Christ and on our Heavenly Father. There are so many little miracles inside this story. Heavenly Father prompted us to bring a couple that perfectly fit with the father and the mother. I will keep you posted. 
Patrick! He is such a wonderful man. He has tons of questions and tons of love for a church where individuals actually live their faith. He called us this morning nervous but excited for church! 
Nick and Jamie! Young couple, getting baptized in July! Perfect for this young ward that we are in!
Brandon and Destynee! Both came to church this past Sunday! Doing very well and we are so excited for them. 
Debbie and Randy! With all their struggles, trials and everything on their plate already, they have committed to live more commandments! 
On this special Memorial Day we recognize all those who have served for our country! Living in the heart of a military city there is great respect for those who were, and are, willing to serve and to give. Not only for those who fight for our country, but also those who fight for the Kingdom of God! We continue to fight and to defend His Kingdom as our apostles and prophets have counseled us this past general conference.
I love each one of you! I love all that you have given and done for me.

Sincerely, Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment